With unlimited potential and abundant space, the homeowners wanted to utilize the unfinished areas of the home to be more attractive, open, and welcoming; not only for their guests, but for themselves. While expanding larger spaces to open the floorplan and detailing the intimate areas for comfortability, this home had a spectrum of needs to be met to ensure its overall continuity and feel.
At an existing 2,800 sq. ft., the home had both an unfinished basement and a working, unfinished space above the garage. By adding a private master suite in the garage space and finishing said basement with a crafting room, laundry room with a working kitchen, and an entertainment hub, this home saw its core spaces revitalized and refreshed.
- Kept original tile flooring in main laundry
- Repainted existing kitchen cabinetry and added custom crown molding for balance
- Kitchen island countertops replaced with a honed Angola Black finish
- Beadboard and trim added to kitchen island
- Custom Meadowlark built-ins designed for dining room and kitchen
- Finished basement with egress windows, cork flooring, and spray foam insulation
- Custom Meadowlark bookshelves and window seat additions to living room space
- Custom trim throughout home was matched to existing trim for continuity
Now nearly 4,200 finished sq. ft., this whole house remodel does a lot more with less - energy efficient upgrades in addition to changes at the core of the home, making each space comfortable and healthy to live in. What was a blank canvas at this Water Hill Wonder is now a beautiful home that our clients love.