Upon discovering an ideal water property in Brighton, our clients came prepared with the vision of building their dream home. Starting at the grass-roots level, our team at Meadowlark joined forces to turn a series of already-developed design sketches into a functional, well-detailed, and truly beautiful home. Sharing an exemplary focus and passion on pushing the boundaries of what it means for a project to be green, our clients and Meadowlark hit the ground running.
Our clients came to us already owning their lakefront lot. Purchased many years prior, the owners were inspired to do the right thing environmentally while building a home that could fit not only their immediate family, but could also comfortably accommodate their large extended family. It should live large with breezy indoor/outdoor spaces while also having more intimate spaces for casual conversations or family nights at home.
Flooding the home with natural light would require strategic window placement, as well as taking advantage of the views to the water. Whether a summer family event or a quiet winter night with the immediate family, the home should easily accommodate their lifestyle. It should be comfortable and efficient, with the latest technology in the building.
Design & Architecture: Architectural Resource
Project Manager: Doug Selby
- Brookhaven custom cabinetry throughout
- California Closets customized closets
- Pascucci Marble & Granite countertops
- Tangerine gloss tile for fireplace from Ann Sacks
- Ann Sacks kitchen backsplash/inlays
- Sherwin Williams paint colors
- Two-story patio w/ detached firepit
- Custom Designed cast-iron custom railing for main stairway
- Simpson contemporary thermal doors
- SIP Roof Panels
- ICF Foundation and Spray Foam Insulation
- State-of-the-art HVAC system
- Solar and energy efficient upgrades
- Water-saving plumbing systems
- Radiant floor heating